Gotta try this!
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan and Thanksgiving Dinner Worthy
I’ve made Mashed Potatoes for years but for some reason with Thanksgiving on the horizon I started to wonder if we would be able to enjoy a “traditional” mashed potatoes sans butter and milk. I’ve made a Dirty Mashed Potatoes that were delicious but that isn’t the same as Thanksgiving’s creamy version that I was longing for.
Fear Not! I got this!
Thanksgiving Worthy Mashed Potatoes
- 4 large potatoes
- 2 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or rice milk)
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- Scrub, peel, and cut potatoes into large chunks.
- Cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Cook until potatoes very are soft.
- Drain potatoes and mash with a potato masher.
- Add salt and pepper, nutritional yeast and about half of the milk.
- Continue to mash or (whip) until everything is mixed, add more plant milk as needed.
- Taste and…
View original post 102 more words